Established in 2019, through the merger of Widex and Sivantos, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 130 markets and employ 12,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Being part of a team that create awareness of hearing health and hearing solutions that fit personal needs, and we bring relevant hearing solutions to all people, through technology and commercial innovation. More than 3.5 M people are equipped with WSA hearing aid in more than 130 countries.
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Back End Magento Developer to become a key part of our team. We want you to be interested in building robust Magento websites with modern tools and have a high bar for the quality of code and automating repetitive development tasks as well as high attention to detail.
Your role will be to:
• Develop new features and improve existing ones
• Write clean, highly scalable, and testable code
• Document Development and operational Procedures
• Analyze system requirements and prioritize own tasks
• Customer empathy and the ability to think through customer needs and come up with clever ways to solve their problems
• Hands on knowledge software development best practices
• 5+ years of experience shipping high-quality back-end code
• Hands-on Magento 2 experience
• Strong OOP concepts.
• Strong Understanding of SOLID.
• Well versed in Database and data manipulation and data migrations
• Services Experience (cache, fulltext search, AMQP, ...)
• Experienced in LAMP stack (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, PHP7)
• Familiarity with various UI/UX techniques and trends
• Understanding of version control.
• Experience in CI/CD.
• Experience in tools like Jira project management tools.
• Certification in Magento 2.
• Understanding of design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is Nice to Have.
• Performance Oriented Coding
Soft Skills Requirements:
• Good time and Agile project management skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented individual
• Ability to work in a competitive environment.
• A team player as well as able to work independently.
B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another technical field.
If necessary, travel is possible, although it is not anticipated to occur every month.
All successful applicants will receive an official invite within 2 weeks of your application to discuss the next steps in the Job Application.