Topdanmark is Denmark's second largest insurance company, and they are happy to have a wide and numerous ranges of customers, i.e. more than one million personal customers, every second Danish farm and one in six businesses in Denmark. Times are exciting in the Insurance space, and Topdanmark is making massive investments in IT projects and IT technology. The ambition is to offer customers some of the very best digital experiences on the market.
Topdanmark is a publicly traded company with headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. Topdanmark has 2,100 employees across the country (350 IT employees). Their principal task is to help those people who have shown confidence in them by letting them manage insurance policies. Topdanmark offers an attractive workplace with high professionalism and job satisfaction. You will get to work with competent and motivated colleagues from both Malaysia and Denmark. Mutual trust and no micromanagement are headlines when working in Topdanmark.
For more information, see www.topdanmark.com
Salesforce Focus: As a key player, you'll be at the forefront of Topdanmark's Salesforce platform—a strategic powerhouse for customer data and sales processes. Strategic Impact: Be part of Topdanmark's pivotal project, New Land, and contribute to Salesforce's rollout to approximately 2,000 users. Empowering Colleagues: Collaborate with your team to shape tools and processes that empower our sales organization, ensuring they deliver exceptional customer experiences.
You will develop new solutions and features as part of a very well-functioning Scrum team
Your focus will be Salesforce, which is Topdanmark's strategic platform for customer data and sales processes and therefore also the natural starting point for the vast majority of future solutions.
Salesforce is also central in supporting Topdanmark's most important project (New Land) and in that context rolled out to approximately 2,000 users.
Together with your colleagues in the team, you must develop tools and processes for your many colleagues in Topdanmark's sales organization. Their everyday life must be easy so that they can give Topdanmark's customers the best experience. You get the opportunity to work with many technologies, e.g. git, CI/pipelines, good UX, integrations and APIs, data models, efficient code, cloud, frontend and backend programming.
Your primary tasks will be to:
• Work with the world's leading CRM system
• Scope tasks by being involved early in the processes.
• Participate in workshops, etc. and engage in direct dialogue with colleagues in the business
• Have full control of Salesforce data model and development model including all relevant tools
• Design and develop customized solutions using Apex, Lightning Web Components, Flows and other Salesforce technologies.
• Customize and configure standard Salesforce functionality, including page layouts, workflows, and validation rules.
• Develop and maintain integrations between Salesforce and other systems using REST, SOAP, and other integration methods.
• Implement and execute unit tests to ensure code quality and system stability.
You will also be responsible for:
• Sharing and Visibility (row-based security)
• Facility and field security and permits in general
• User management
• Transactional platform limitations
• Reports and dashboards
• Prior experience in Salesforce in a developer role
• Good understanding of:
-Unit tests and their importance
• Theoretical knowledge of source control (GIT)
• Theoretical knowledge of one or more programming languages
• Experienced in Salesforce deployment lifecycle
• Working in an Agile scrum team
BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline OR relevant years of experience in required skills
Travel to Denmark for induction and subsequence travels depend on project requirement but is likely.
All successful applicants will receive an official invite within 2 weeks of your application to discuss the next steps in the Job Application.