Our vision is to be the most trusted business-to-business distributor of heavy materials in Northern Europe. We take responsibility for the entire value chain in our industry by providing the best terms possible for our customers and suppliers.
Our integration Engineers are professionals who helps organizations implement and manage the integration of various systems and technologies. This may include integrating software applications, hardware systems, and data sources to create a seamless and efficient workflow. Integration will be a vital part of our modernized setup as we need to enable our SaaS and legacy applications to communicate with each other.
At STARK we have embarked on a digital journey and with own established development teams and involving our entire value chain from sourcing to sales and every IT system that helps serve our customers better. We therefore require Integrations Engineers responsible for developing our Integration setup. The team size will be growing as the basics and future of our integration platform gets decided. These decisions will be the major part in the first months in Stark.
As you will collaborate with other Devs and architects in their respective domains along with SME for the different applications you need to be open and outspoken enabling a scalable and stable solution.
The primary tasks for the integration Engineer are to step into the different capability domain create an overview of the dataflows needed and implement them according to the integration framework. This includes integrating software applications, hardware systems, and data sources to create a seamless and efficient workflow.
Secondarily you will be part of our data team ensure that data is available for the different domain. This team functions as the Centre of Excellence meaning they support the domains that have dedicated integration resources. This includes supporting different domains in best practice, tools and governance relating to starks Integration setup.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Analyzing and understanding the needs of the organization and identifying opportunities for integration.
• Designing and planning integration solutions based on the organization's requirements and goals.
• Implementing integration solutions, including configuring and testing systems, applications, and data sources
• Managing the integration process, including coordinating with stakeholders, monitoring progress, and troubleshooting issues.
• Providing ongoing support and maintenance for the integration solutions.
Your main assignments will be:
• Establish integrations on new Applications being introduced in the IT renewal program currently running in Stark Group.
• Estimation of complex features.
• Actively participate in quarterly big room planning events with main focus on providing feedback on constraints (people and technical) and dependencies towards other teams or external vendors.
• Active participation in the team’s Scrum ceremonies.
• Work on replacing current hybrid setup of JBOSS and Dell Boomi middleware, with a modern, streaming event-based approach.
• Active participation in STARK IT technical forums.
• Minimum 2+ years of overall Integration development experience.
• Working with different methodologies and platform relating to Integrations, mostly data transfer.
• Experience with message-based and event based integrations (ideally Kafka)
• Experience with containers: docker, kubernetes etc
• Strong technical skills and experience with programming languages such as C#, Java or Python.
• Experience with working in a software development environment with many dependencies towards other teams and stakeholders.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps and Git
• Experience with cloud development practices, ideally on Azure.
• Experience with Kafka streaming pipelines.
• Experience with event-based data processing.
Soft Skills Requirements:
• Strong analytical skills and ability to research, troubleshoot, and logically determine solutions.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, as they will need to work with various stakeholders and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
Bachelor or Masters degree in Sc/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline OR relevant years of experience in required skills.