Danish Insurance Company | Flexible Working Arrangement | Flexi Working Hours | Well Established Company |
Front-end developer with a passion and drive for automated agile testing
There is a great need for more web development in order to meet the ambitious goals we have set for the customer journey. Here’s an opportunity to join us on that journey.
This is a dual-role where you will be working as a front-end developer who is leading the automated test effort in the team.
We are delivering customer facing web-solutions at a constantly increasing pace. Having good, automated testing is a key element in becoming efficient as a team. A team which delivers value to our business and our customers, often and in small increments.
Who will you be working with?
You will be joining Team Highlander, a highly skilled cross functional end-to-end Scrum-team. The team is part of the SAFe ART called “Self Service and Customer Processes” delivering self service solutions to Topdanmark’s customers.
You will be working in Online Solutions with colleagues both in Denmark and Malaysia.
We have strong communities both within automated testing and front-end development that drives knowledge sharing and best practices across all the teams in det department. There is a good balance between trying out new approaches/tools and supporting our existing test setup.
What will you be working on?
Team Highlander develops some of the core functionality within self-service, providing Topdanmark’s customers with overview of insurances and claims as well as making it possible for our customers to interact with us in the digital world. We expect you to take the lead on bringing the team to the next level on automated testing, by motivating your peers and pushing an agile test mindset.
• You have a foundation as a developer, preferably front-end. We use React supplemented with other frameworks and technologies.
• You have a strong interest in automated testing. We have chosen Cucumber as our test tool.
• You have experience with testing at UI level as well as on a service level.
• You are very quality aware and have a preference for short feedback loops
• You would rather spend two days automating a test then one hour of manual testing at every release
• You like taking the lead on technical matters and thereby elevating your team.
• You have good communications skills and have a strong preference for finding “the why” in everything you do
• You challenge status quo
BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline OR relevant years of experience in required skills
You may be required to travel to Denmark depending on project requirements or other needs.
All successful applicants will receive an official invite within 2 weeks of your application to discuss the next steps in the Job Application.