Our client develops a market-leading software solutions for the automotive industry that help dealers, leasing and insurance companies, authorities and importers in the Danish vehicle market with registration, market insight, buying, selling, fleet management and most everything in between.
We are the place you never want to leave!
Our total of 20 colleagues lives in lovely, newly renovated premises right next to the buzzing life of Ofelia Plads. Here you will become part of a very special culture with strong social cohesion.
We believe that going to work should be fun, and that's not just something we say. You will have the opportunity to enjoy a good and varied lunch arrangement together with your colleagues, participate in our phenomenal Friday bar and go on exciting company trips - last time we went to San Francisco, for example. You should look forward to all that.
Although we cultivate the community in the office, we are also flexible. Then if you need home working days, we'll figure it out.
Working with us will give you lots of freedom and responsibility. You will have big influence on own tasks while working with exciting products and solutions.
Here you can find a professionally challenging and, at the same time, loose atmosphere with a very short distance to top level management.
We are on an ambitious journey, where we are modernizing our solutions - for example by phasing out ASP.NET Web Forms and WCF and replacing them with the latest technologies in the Microsoft stack.
At the same time, you will be involved in rolling out our solutions to new countries, and you will benefit from professional challenges in relation to designing and scaling the solutions.
From backend and APIs to databases, you will be working closely with our experienced developers and our CTO in everyday life.
Your primary tasks will be in particular:
• Backend development in C#
• To develop APIs and microservices
• To develop prototypes for testing new technologies and solutions in close collaboration with our CTO
• Develop databases and carry out ad hoc analyses
• Developing new solutions as well as modernizing and maintaining existing solutions.
Must Have Skills:
• You must be strong in C# and .NET (senior level)
• Microsoft SQL Server (development)
• Rest APIs
• Unit test
• Both Danish and English fluent (written and spoken)
Nice to Have Skills:
• ASP.NET Core/MVC/Web API
• .NET Framework 4+
• Entity Framework (code first + database first)
• Blazor (WASM)
• Test automation/CI
• Deployment automation/CD,
• Agile methodologies
• Energetic, empathetic and respectful towards your colleagues
• Innovative, curious, responsible
• Right attitude and don’t give up until best solution are provided
• Understanding solid solutions and up to date with technology and best practices
• Have strong theoretical background and logically strong
• A good team player
• You are eager to learn and are motivated by professional sparring with your colleagues
• Comfortable with working both alone and in smaller teams
• You probably have a relevant education in programming, but it is not a requirement.
• Pension (included in salary)
• Vacation 5+1 weeks
• Yearly Company trips outside the country
• Health insurance
• Hybrid workplace
• Huge focus on work-life-balance. There is practically no over-time (and when there is, you will be compensated)