Opportunity to enjoy your work with senior engineers, architects, leads and managers that understand the value of technology.
We invest in a diverse workforce as our employees come from many different backgrounds, bringing with them different experiences and perspectives. Become part of a team where community, diversity, and exceptional service are part of everyone's job. Invest in you!
We are expanding the team in Kuala Lumpur. You will be responsible in the end-to-end software development involving designing, developing, implementing and maintaining web applications. You will be part of a team that is responsible for new application development and/or improving existing applications to meet the changing needs of our business and customers. The application is developed using .NET technologies.
You must be able to display knowledge of technical design alternatives and their implications by contributing to the development team in application technical design activities. You must have excellent written and spoken English and have good communication skills.
You will be working in a Scrum/Agile development environment and are therefore expected to contribute beyond a traditional developer’s role by providing creative solutions to the business problem being solved.
• Relevant experience working with C# and .NET technologies throughout the design, development,
and release phases of software development
• Willing to switch to .NET Core
• Good experience in Web API and REST
• Good experience in Entity Framework
• Experience working with MSSQL and good SQL query skills
• Well versed in design patterns
Good to have:
• Experience in HTML and CSS3 is desirable
• Worked in an agile SCRUM development environment
• Knowledge of analysis, requirements gathering, and formal walk-through techniques
• Experience with Test Driven Development (using xUnit or NUnit)
• Experience working in microservices environment
• Experience in Kafka
• Experience working in a team with a DevOps setting
• Exposure working with team with high degree of automation
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
• You may be required to travel to Sweden depending on project requirements
Note: subject to Covid-19 travel restrictions
All successful applicants will receive an official invite within 2 weeks of your application to discuss the next steps in the Job Application.