PwC Digital Solutions
Digital disruption is an opportunity and challenge for all organisations, economies and individuals. Facing the challenges of a disruptive environment requires new ways of thinking and practices in order to survive and thrive.
We’re passionate about solving meaningful problems where customer, technology and data intersect.
Our team provides integrated, end-to-end digital and experience solutions from strategy, innovation through to execution. You will have the confidence of knowing that you’re working with the leading digital and experience teams in Malaysia and regionally.
Newly created position within a well established MNC company in Kuala Lumpur! | Opportunity to work with a large global team | Cutting edge technologies | Cloud technologies | Permanent position | Azure DevOps | Azure Data Factory, Azure Blob Storage | Azure SQL Server | PowerBI | SQL server | .NET Framework | PowerShell scripting
● Support our core business functions by supporting applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients.
● Focus on the technology operations as well as liaise with the business units within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the firm.
● One of the primary contacts for ensuring the quality of our application support from technology operations perspective, also considering better ways to provide the same service in a more cost-efficient manner.
● Responsible for:
● Deployments and environment governance.
● Infrastructure deployment and monitoringCustom technology support.
● Problem management.
● Project and task management.
● As a part of the Global Devops Infrastructure team, the focus will be on delivering high quality services using latest and emerging technologies primarily in Azure Cloud Services.
● Comprehensive understanding and administrative experience of Azure PaaS, Azure IaaS services and Azure DevOps.
● Good understanding of networking and GIT concepts.
● Experience in writing T-SQL queries, PowerShell/Bash scripting.
● Experience in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform or Ansible.
● Experience working in an ITIL-based framework.
● Experience with Kubernetes services and management such as Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS).
● Knowledge about Azure SQL, Application Insights, Azure Monitor, Azure App Services and Functions, Virtual Machines and other Azure Services is a plus.
Good to have:
● Containerization & CI/CD tools like Kubernetes, Dockers, Jenkin, GIT, Stash, Subversion etc.
● Global project delivery - project experience with a global team or global solutions.
● Experiences with project methodology such as Agile & Scrum is an added advantage.
● Azure Cloud certification is an added advantage.
BSc/BA degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
No travel required for this position
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Project management, communication & analytical skills
- Team player with good interpersonal & problem-solving abilities
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Results oriented with an agile mindset
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal & written English Language with confidence