The company we represent offers a user identity platform that allows end-users to verify their identities easily and securely across businesses while at the same time controlling and owning their own data and identity online. Their platform provides solutions for the regulatory challenges that financial institutions face, particularly with regards to the 5th European Anti-Money Laundering Directive (AML) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), among other relevant regulatory legislation. Our client is a company founded in the regulatory space. Therefore, they work closely with regulators and are also directly involved in the European PSMEG (Payment Systems Market Expert Group) and ISO TC 307 on Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology.
• Practicing Hybrid work model
• Open culture, good sharing ideas, a lot of humour
• Encourage Team Outing
• Dedication and Professionalism
• Practicing work life balance
We seek a full-time Senior Full Stack Developer to help our client develop the frontend applications and backend services of our client's Platform according to their product vision and the needs of their customers..
• You have a true talent for software development, and you want to be part of a world-class team.
• You have 5+ years of professional experience with software development and architecture.
• You have a passion for user friendly, high-performance, scalable, robust and secure solutions.
• Someone with Ubuntu and Git experience as well.
• You have operational experience and understand the importance of system monitoring, alerting, and testing.
Good to have:
• Experience with IT security and security certifications (e.g. ISO 27001) is a plus.
• Preferably prior experience related to SaaS.
• Perhaps has experience working with blockchain technology.
• You are open, smart, ambitious, agile and self-motivated. And a fast learner.
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and (would) love to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
• You are an excellent team player and a good colleague
• Degree in Computer Science or any related fields
• Our client is located in the heart of Copenhagen with view over Copenhagen Harbour, where they also have their own company boat. As an employee, you have free access to use the boat also for private matters to enjoy sailing in Copenhagen's harbour and the canals.
• Warrant option
• Pension scheme
• Free fruits and snacks at the office
• 5 weeks vacation
• Medical Leave