Client : Liva Healthcare
Industry : Healthcare
Liva Healthcare is an innovative health-tech company headquartered in Copenhagen, Berlin and London and currently operating in 7 countries while growing rapidly with highly selective partners such as NHS England and other key players in healthcare and life science.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a life changing career within global health-tech. We are a purpose driven company with the mission of improving lives through digital health coaching and our values are an important part of our identity. We believe in empathy, honesty and responsibility - and that by working together we can achieve greater things than by working alone.
Our company culture is informal, collaborative and with room for new ideas. We are a scale-up with all that it entails and we believe in having fun while working hard.
Join us in our ambitious team today; be a part of a team in a growing global platform where you can positively impact the lives of others and build a life changing career for yourself within the health-tech industry.
If you need more information about Liva Healthcare, please visit our
Build a life-changing career within global health tech | Make a difference | Flexible work hours | Personal growth Joining an interesting journey with Liva | Aiming for 1 million users on their platform!
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to set up the future framework and tools, develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
We work in a small team with lots of autonomy and shared responsibility for delivering data solutions to the rest of the company. We manage data “products” like raw data extracts, dashboards, reports, ML models and APIs. There is a big opportunity to have influence in how we do things and what our setup should be.
As a QA Engineer at Liva, your primary responsibilities will include:
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Experience in Automation QA (e.g. Selenium, Katalon, Protractor, etc)
• Experience in Mobile testing experience
• Experience in testing management tools such as Testrail
• Experience in JIRA
• Thrive in an environment where things change and you need to take initiative to find the best solution to the problems
• Like working in iterations to improve continuously
• Have the interest to work together with others to find the best solution for a requirement
• Are ambitious and strive for excellence in all you do
• Are a team player and willing to go the extra mile for your colleagues
• Proven work experience in software development
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• Proven work experience with mobile app QA/development
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes with a focus on Mobile/app development
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline OR relevant years of experience in required skills
All successful applicants will receive an official invite within 2 weeks of your application to discuss the next steps in the Job Application.