Client : PwC eTax.com
Industry : Consulting
PwC Digital Solutions
Digital disruption is an opportunity and challenge for all organisations, economies and individuals. Facing the challenges of a disruptive environment requires new ways of thinking and practices in order to survive and thrive.
We’re passionate about solving meaningful problems where customer, technology and data intersect.
Our team provides integrated, end-to-end digital and experience solutions from strategy, innovation through to execution. You will have the confidence of knowing that you’re working with the leading digital and experience teams in Malaysia and regionally.
* Involved in building Marketplace Solutions - Part of Digital Transformation project
To support our expansion, we are seeking an experienced Wordpress Developer to join our development team with primary responsibility for researching, designing and implementing functional aspects of our Marketplace platform. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of Wordpress themes and plugins.
Our Marketplace helps organisations to embrace digital transformation by being an online B2B ecommerce site where you find an array of technology and academic solutions to key business issues - with both PwC built and home-grown solutions from local startups and SMEs.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player who enjoys technical challenges within a fast-paced environment, applies sound judgment and enjoys working both individually and as part of a team.
• Build and develop Websites using WordPress
• Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
• Translate requirements into website functionalities
• Creating the website architecture
• Troubleshooting, maintaining and monitoring the performance of websites
• Precisely implement UI/UX design
• Relevant years of professional web development experience
• Proven work experience in custom theme development in WordPress
• Strong front-end programming skills: can turn a design into semantic HTML and CSS that works smoothly in modern browsers
• Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git and SVN
• Good understanding of website architecture
• Knowledge in Microsoft Azure
• Knowledge in Angular.js is a bonus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field