Client : ComplyAdvantage
Industry : Financial Services
Since launching in 2014, ComplyAdvantage has been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers', Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
We are building cutting-edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists.
For more information, check out our website: https://complyadvantage.com/
We are looking for a great Software Developer to join our Adverse Information and Media Team to help us build our machine learning based anti-money laundering solution to help organizations prevent financial crime! We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists.
As a Software Developer you will:
- Have collaborated on code and designs with other team members, and proactively asked for help
- Be able to explain in detail the parts of the pipeline you’ve worked on, including their features and
how they’re deployed.
- Be able to explain to others the main problems we're trying to solve for our users.
- Have participated in sprint reviews, and design meetings.
- Have delivered code that is clearly written, well structured, with good test coverage, and with
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Writing production quality code in Java
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team (ML Engineers, SREs, Product).
- Worked in an agile environment
- Working within a range of data storage and retrieval paradigms including search engines,
document stores, key-value storage and classical relational databases.
Nice to have skills:
• Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
• Web services
• Single sign-on (SSO)
• Some Machine Learning (ML)
BSc/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline OR relevant years of experience.