Inspiring and likeable working atmosphere | Opportunity to enjoy your work with senior engineers, architects, leads and managers that understand the value of technology
As a Senior ETL-developer you will join an ambitious data warehouse team that is determined to build SEB Pension & Försäkring’s next generation information platform. As a team, we take pride in delivering high quality solutions in a timely manner. Even though IT is our core competence, it is important for us to have knowledge about the business we support as well. In our team, we cover different roles such as business analyst, ETL developers and QA analysts, distributed across two geographical locations. We all come from different backgrounds and cultures but together we are a close-knit team with a joint mission – to create a second to none information platform for SEB Pension & Försäkring.
As a player in our team, you will be involved both in maintaining our existing data warehouse as well as developing our new one. Requirements gathering and creation of IT specifications is an expected part of this job. In the areas in which you are more senior than others, you will be expected to mentor more junior team members.
• An Expert in Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS and T-SQL
• Comfortable in data mappings and workflow designs; data warehouse design principles, Data modelling using UML or E/R notation using tools such as CA Erwin.
• Familiar with C# for the business logic (you do not have to be an expert)
• Experience in data warehouse and business intelligence architecture and design
• Knowledge on Star Schema & Snowflake Schema
• Knowledge on OLAP cube design & maintenance
Good to have:
• Experience in Object Oriented Development (business rules are implemented as .NET components)
• Experience in a Scrum/Agile development environment
• Domain knowledge from Insurance/ Financial Services is an advantage
• Previous experience working in a distributed team across geographical locations
• Familiar with source control tools such as TFS, GitHub
• Clear and professional communication (both verbal and written). You will need to lead and drive some technical discussions
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
You may be required to travel to Europe depending on project requirements
All successful applicants will receive an official invite within 2 weeks of your application to discuss the next steps in the Job Application.