Client : Lemvigh-Müller A/S
Industry : Construction & Energy
Lemvigh-Muller is on the doorstep of starting a major Sitecore revamp and journey towards an omnichannel based business model which will be market-leading in Denmark. We are the biggest wholeseller of products for the construction business in Denmark and intend to grow even further. We have 20,000+ customers, all of which are business customers in the field of construction. Our company is 173 years old and has proud traditions for looking after our people. We are about 1,300 people in the company running 23 physical stores, 3 warehouses and 4 production facilities. Our annual turnover is EUR800 million. Our key IT components are SAP, Sitecore, Salesforce, IBM Watson and Stibo Step. Over the next years, we will be investing heavily in our digital presence and digital transformation. Today, our digital turnover constitutes 40% of our revenue. We are interested in finding the right people to help us grow this number even further.
Responsible for test strategy, test automation for LM as a whole. | 60% of company's total sale is from Digital Sales | Company culture that values your input | Flat hierarchy where you can influence decisions | Solid company with a long-term vision
As part of our initiatives in digital transformation, we are looking for a Senior Quality Analyst who will work closely with colleagues in IT and with the rest of the business.
• You shall develop, mature, optimize and improve the way test is being approached/ handled in the current team. More automation test shall be conducted efficiently
• You must be able to help the team to find the right balance between unit testing, test automation, TDD, ATDD and manual testing
• You will have a prominent role in the process of developing the way the team works with test and quality assurance
• Use test skills and technical know-how in the close collaboration with the developers. Provide the team with knowledge, enthusiasm and focus
• 5+ years of experience in Software Testing with minimum of 2+ years Automation experience
• Good experience in test automation; has in-depth framework knowledge of at least one framework, combined with solid theoretical knowledge about test methodologies
• Should have experience coding in C#/Java or other development languages
• Experience working in Agile & Scrum environment
• Knowledge and experience about agile testing and working in a scrum team
• Experience in handling different kinds of testing: end-to-end testing, compatibility tests, device testing, test automation, smoke test etc.
• Interested in the business needs and keen learning about the specific domains in Lemvigh-Müller
• Experience working in organizations that appreciate structure, process compliant, optimization mindset, risk awareness and inter-dependencies between the organization
Good to have:
• Experience in Relational database; either SQL or MS SQL
• Experience testing in Azure platform
• Experience in API and UI testing
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field