Client : Gambit Financial Solutions
Industry : Financial Services
Gambit Financial Solutions is a company that provides investment advice software intended for the world of finance.
Initially a spin-off company from HEC-Liège, today a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Asset Management, Gambit is an independent entity in full growth. Its software solutions for client profiling, portfolio optimization and risk management are implemented in various financial institutions throughout Europe (Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland).
Each one of these solutions has been built on a solid expertise in computer science, algorithm and finance. Gambit is a leader in constant evolution, resolutely precursor in its field of activities.
Gambit Financial Solutions counts now more than 120 employees in four branches in Europe, and has recently expanded significantly the scope of its activities to include Singapore and Latin America.
Cultural diversity in a European company. A mix of cultures - enjoy the benefits of working with one of the largest banks (BNP Paribas) without having to work under the formality of being in a banking industry. Young dynamic employees Opportunities for rapid promotions (Grades or wage increment on yearly bases, based on your excellence in work)
• Implementing the visual appearance and animation of applications using CSS, in accordance with mock-ups provided by the UX/graphic designers
• Working with component libraries, configuring and customizing the appearance of the components in accordance with the mock-ups
• Working in close collaboration with the business analysts, UX designers, backend developers and testers
• Participating to our agile software development process
• Contributing to technical meetings, and participate in code reviews
• 2+ years of experience with a strong background in software engineering specializing in medium to large scale software development projects.
• Keen interest in visual design
• Excellent skills in responsive design with CSS.
• Experience with React; and willingness to learn and adapt to other frameworks.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Nice to have:
• Capacity to contribute to best practices and provide technical solutions.
• Exposure to Agile / SCRUM methodology.
• Basic understanding of NodeJS.
• TypeScript experience.
• Good understanding of REST web services.
• Experience in vector design.
• Experience in collaborative interface design tools like Figma / InVision / Sketch.
• Experience with CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS.
B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another technical field.