We are looking for a passionate Frontend Developer to join our Kuala Lumpur team. You will be part of the team that is responsible for the design, Frontend development, testing, documentation of various Business Applications. You will get the opportunity to work on the latest technology and influence on technology. You will be working across different projects/teams to ensure that we have some common structure for the Frontend components.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To design and develop the Frontend components for responsive web applications and websites.
• Writing efficient, clean, maintainable, high-performance code.
• Helping designers and backend developers, and businesses to build Web Applications.
• Understand and question business requirements and analyze the existing system to develop the smartest solutions.
We are seeking developers who are not afraid to put themselves into complex environments and be independent where they need to work with multiple technologies. Along with strong coding skills, you should also have a desire to engage the business, and continuously develop yourself and your skills through your curiosity. Our team also contributes to the Opensource Community whenever possible.
You will be working in a cross-functional, agile team, with colleagues located in Europe and Kuala Lumpur. Therefore, you should exhibit excellent communication skills and possess the self-motivation to remain current in both application development practices and technology industry standards.
• Experience with either Angular 2+/ React or both; and willing to learn and adapt to other frameworks.
• Must have working knowledge of responsive design or adaptive UI.
• Good understanding of REST web services.
• Proficient in understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Experience in Typescript.
Good to have:
• Able to set best practices, self-driven and provide solutions.
• Experience in front-end architecture.
• Experience in dataflow technologies such as Redux / RxJS / Angular Services etc.
• Working knowledge of code bundling, task running and package management.
• Exposure to Agile / SCRUM methodology.
• Basic understanding of NodeJS, .NET or JAVA.
• Basic understanding of creating installable NPM packages.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic environment
• Work autonomously and attentive to details
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• You may be required to travel to Sweden depending on project requirements
Note: subject to Covid-19 travel restrictions