Client : GIE Santiane
Industry : Insurance
The Santiane Group is an insurance brokerage company specialized in the design, comparison and distribution of health and provident insurance products for individuals and professionals. Since its creation in 2006, the group has grown exponentially, which is due to the use of advanced technical and IT resources developed in-house coupled with an exceptional effort in the training of sales consultants. The Santiane Group now has 200 employees in its Paris, Lille and Nice locations, as well as 100 employees employed by its subcontractors. The company collaborates with leading insurers (Axa, Generali, Malakoff Médéric, Mutuelle Bleue, etc.) and distributed in 2016 more than 100,000 new businesses through its B2C (Santiane - http://www.santiane.fr) and B2B (Néoliane Santé et Prévoyance - http://www.neoliane-sante.fr) businesses.
If you are a PHP developer and interested to work in Insurance domain, this is for you.
We are currently assisting Santiane in extending a development team in Kiev. You will be responsible in improving the performance and reliability of Santiane’s application in producing high quality codes and follow the sprints guided by the Tech Lead, Product Owner and Scrum Master/Tester.
As a Web Developer, you will be:
• Working on existing applications
• Developing features, using scrum methodology, clearing back logs
• Work on tasks received by the Tech Lead, Product Owner and Scrum Master/Tester
• Backend product development. The frontend development is covered by UI/UX team
• Be involved in defining sprints
• At least 3 years of backend experience with PHP/MySQL
• PHP/MySQL specialist with knowledge of Laravel frameworks.
• Understanding of MVC patterns
• No insurance domain experience required, but interest to understand the business logic
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic and an international environment
• Work autonomously and attentive to details
Nice to have
• Event sourcing
Periodic travels to meet colleagues is expected, also based on project requirements. However, due to the current pandemic situation, all travel plans are halted until further notice.