Client : Widex
Industry : IT
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
We are looking for an exceptional Xamarin Developer to design and development cross platform mobile solutions, work with a cross-functional team, and join a world-class community of talented IT experts.
INSCALE is maintaining a high-performing offshore development team for WS Audiology based in Skopje, Macedonia. The team is working closely with the team in Germany and Denmark in developing and maintaining its portfolio of software applications. The product you’ll be working on is Widex Remote Care; a solution that enable Hearing Care Professionals to fit hearing aids remotely, over the internet. Read more about it here:
You’ll be maintaining and improving Remote Care. Maintenance includes updating to latest Android and iOS API’s, updating 3rd party libraries, changing the entire video module (as this is being deprecated). Improvements are mainly new features such as connection monitoring and service monitoring, better logging and log correlation, testing firewall settings, and more.
Must have experience:
• Professional experience as a developer in the development of mobile or web applications.
• Experience in the design of distributed software systems
• Advanced experience in C#/.NET.
• Preferred experience in multi-platform development (Android, iOS) with preference in Xamarin.
• Motivation, team spirit and the passion to design and implement sustainable, high-quality software solutions.
Good to have experience:
• Experience in the use of agile development methods
• Routine use of common software development methods and practices (Scrum, Pair Programming, Clean Code Principles, SOLID, TDD)
• Experience working with interdisciplinary and intercultural teams.
• Interest in digitization trends such as the Internet of Things (hearing aid)
• Native App development for iOS and/or Android (e.g. Swift, Kotlin)
• Xamarin/ Xamarin.Forms (C#/ XAML)
• Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and the MVVM pattern