Client : Gambit Financial Solutions
Industry : Financial Services
Gambit Financial Solutions is a company that provides investment advice software that helps digitize investment advisory, lowers costs of investments, and make investments more easily accessible for the masses. Created in 2007 by a group of scientists at HEC-University of Liège, Gambit has evolved into a full-fledge commercial company before being acquired by BNP Paribas Asset Management in 2017. Their software solutions for client profiling, portfolio optimization and risk management are used throughout Europe in various banks, insurances, private wealth institutions and other financial sectors. Gambit is a leader in constant evolution, continuously working closely with the academic community while heavily investing in R&D and innovation projects to improve the quality of services provided. Today, Gambit Financial Solutions counts over 80 employees across four branches in Europe and has recently opened a development center in KL. The ambition at Gambit is simple: to put customers at the heart of investment advice by use of innovative technology.
Cultural diversity with European company Young dynamic employees Offices Opportunities for rapid promotions (Grades or wage increment on yearly basis, based on your excellence in work)
• Implementing the frontend components of the applications, in accordance with the specifications provided by the Business Analysts
• Implementing the visual design of the applications, based on the wireframes and mockups provided by the UX designers et graphic designers
• Implementing E2E tests to automate the testing of the frontend components of the applications
• Working in close collaboration with the business analysts, UX designers, backend developers, and testers
• Participating in our agile software development process
• Contributing to technical meetings, and participating in code reviews
• Participating in the estimation of our new frontend developments.
• Proven experience with Angular (ReactJS is a bonus); and willingness to learn and adapt to other JS frameworks.
• 3+ years of experience with a strong background in software engineering specializing in medium to large scale software development projects.
• Experience with Angular; and willingness to learn and adapt to other frameworks.
• Working knowledge of responsive design.
• Good understanding of REST web services.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Good to have:
• Keen interest in ReactJS
• Capacity to contribute to best practices and provide technical solutions.
• Experience in front-end architecture.
• Working knowledge of code bundling, task running and package management.
• Exposure to Agile / SCRUM methodology.
• Basic understanding of NodeJS.
• Experience with PWA / React Native.
• TypeScript experience.
• Understanding of browser security (i.e. CORS, cookies, …).
B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another technical field