Client : Inscale Portugal
Industry : Offshore Outsourcing
INSCALE is a European offshore development company with offices based in Denmark, Malaysia, Portugal, Ukraine and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer's organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional. We greatly value what our employees contribute to INSCALE, and always strive to reward our employees with challenging work and competitive environment. We are more than 500 employees representing numerous nationalities, which makes our work environment internationally oriented, diverse and encourages collaboration internally and regionally. For more information, see https://www.inscale.net/
• Preparation of invoices according to the finance timelines.
• Processing invoices and preparing payments for suppliers.
• To analyse and report the financial results in full aspect of accounting and taxation.
• To prepare and ensure all expenditures are managed, controlled and contained within their budgets.
• Monitor cash flow management and prepare operational budget.
• Maintaining the cashbook and bank reconciliation.
• To prepare and manage the inter-company reconciliation process for group reporting purposes.
• Ensure that appropriate financial regulations and controls are adhered to.
• Liaise and manage our accounting supplier.
• Liaise with bankers, tax consultants, lawyers and external stakeholders.
• Ensure any instructions and assignments from superior and other duties assigned are being submitted as per the dateline.
• Assist on adhoc reports and task
• Two years of experience in accounting;
• Fluent English speaker;
• Advanced knowledge on MS Office (mainly Excel);
• Detail oriented, with strong organizational and analytical skills;
• An analytical mind, with an attitude toward problem-solving skills;
• Good communication and relationship management skills;
• Process driven
• Willing and able to work independently and under pressure
• Dynamic attitude and enthusiastic when working in a team
Bachelor in Finance or Accounting or similar