Client : SEB Pension
Industry : Pension
The SEB Asian Development Center is looking for an IT Professional to work in their Development Center in Kuala Lumpur. The successful candidate will be an important part of the IT Development Group. We are looking for candidates who are interested in developing their career as the software development team in Kuala Lumpur grows. Successful candidates should enjoy working in a challenging team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that puts customer satisfaction at the heart of everything it does. We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken) was founded in Stockholm in 1856. SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group with a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. SEB takes a long-term perspective and supports its customers in good times and bad. In Sweden and the Baltic countries, SEB offers financial advice and a wide range of financial services. In Denmark, Finland, Norway and Germany the bank's operations have a strong focus on corporate and investment banking based on a full-service offering to corporate and institutional clients. The international nature of SEB's business is reflected in its presence in some 20 countries worldwide. The Group has around 15,000 employees.
Full Agile Environment | Dynamic Working Culture | Scandinavian Working Style | Follow Best Practice using SAFe Framework | Opportunity to lead 2 Scrum Teams | Permanent Position | Financial Services Group
We invest in a diverse workforce as our employees come from many different backgrounds, bringing with them different experiences and perspectives. Become part of a team where community, diversity, and exceptional service are part of everyone's job. Invest in you!
We are expanding the team in Kuala Lumpur. As a Scrum Master, you will be part of teams that are responsible for new application development and/or improving existing applications to meet the changing needs of our business and customers. The application is developed using .NET technologies.
• Understand the business to deliver the right solution.
• Conflict Management
• Help team/individual to clarify goals and achieve them.
• Able to shield team from outside distraction and interference.
• Increase team efficiency.
• Motivate teams.
You will be part of a development team that will drive the continual improvement of product quality.
• The right candidate must possess an appropriate education and relevant IT experience.
• Hands-on experience working as a Scrum Master.
• Experience working with extended virtual teams.
• Ability to coach, mentor and build relationship with everyone in the company.
• Must possess leadership skills and experience and be able to improve the processes.
• Experience with tools like TFS or Jira or Confluence (any of these)
• Good Knowledge of lean and agile practices
Good to have:
• Certified Scrum Master
• Experience with SAFe, LeSS or similar scalable agile framework
• Pervious hands-on experience in either Software development / Business Analysis or testing
• Experience with Banking or Insurance Domain
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
You may be required to travel to Europe depending on project requirements
• Goal Driven and an assertive driver.
• Able to deal with internal and external stakeholders from different levels.
• Be able to work in a dynamic environment.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Attitude to learn and execute.
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Work autonomously and attentive to details.
• Team player who contributes and collaborates actively with team and is eager to transfer and share knowledge with another team members.
• A positive and solution-oriented person with ability to adapt to the rapidly changing business needs.
• Proactive and accountable