Client : Napier Technologies Limited (Malaysia)
Industry : Other
Napier Technologies Limited is a Big Data start-up company in Central London (Smithfields/Farringdon). Advanced AML platform designed and built by leading experts. We replace or reinforce existing AML processes, identify previously unknown threats and strengthen controls. Our goal: to combat evolving threats and reduce financial and reputational risk.
Our product ingests large amounts of data then enriches and scores it in flexible ways to allow anomalies to be detected and dealt with. We have an underlying platform with generic capabilities and then build industry-specific solutions on top of that that solve real-world problems. In the finance sector we provide a solution around Anti-Money-Laundering and Transaction Monitoring and have a blue-chip partner who takes our solution to market. Version one of our product is live and deployed in real, revenue earning, world-wide projects Transaction Monitoring and have a blue-chip partner who takes our solution to market. Version one of our product is live and deployed in real, revenue earning, world-wide projects.
Napier is a young, dynamic company with significant expansion and growth plans. Our employees are critical to that success and we work hard to ensure that we operate as one company, with common goals, wherever people are based.
Napier’s mission is to become the recognized leader in ‘Intelligent Compliance’ software for all regulated industries. We will achieve this through delivery of a best in class AML solution. Napier is currently Great Place To Work 2020 certified and has been ranked #4 Best Workplace in Tech (small organisations) 2020.
We are looking for an experienced Trainer to join our Professional Services team, based in Malaysia. Reporting to the Regional Head of Professional Services, you will be part of a dynamic team providing excellent customer service and customer support, as required.
Are you experienced in training both via video and in person to a wide range of customers? In addition to this, the role will require maintaining documentation of the product user guides. You will work with Product and Development teams to ensure a best-in-class delivery of training internally and externally as well as supporting clients during UAT, assisting clients with post go-live support and Q&A over the support portal.
As a single role to support the needs of clients in the region, additional language skills such as Mandarin, in addition to English, would be very useful.
• Proven work experience as a Trainer, Customer Trainer or similar role
• Familiarity with conducting training in person or via video conference in an engaging manner
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written with the ability to explain technical terms clearly and plainly to non-technical users
• Able to highlight, document, build up our best-practices library
• Possess an aptitude towards customer service
• Able to work with remote teams
• Any additional certification in training is a plus
• Experience in designing and delivering technical course material and/or user manuals
• Good understanding of the financial compliance landscape, anti-financial crime, regulatory affairs in a wide range of financial and non-financial environments, is a bonus.
• Ability to conduct training in Mandarin is a bonus, not a must.
Bachelor in IT or any other relevant degrees