* Involved in Digital transformation project * New team and new setup
To support our expansion, we are seeking an experienced and professional individual to join our Digital Solutions development team with primary responsibility for researching, designing and implementing enhancements and fixes to our applications.
Our solutions help companies to grow and improve their business operations. The transformation of businesses through digital tools and platforms is a critical step towards improving their sustainability and operational effectiveness as well as to tap new growth opportunities. The adoption of technology and digital transformation also leads to improving their people value propositions.
The successful candidate will be a strong collaborative team player who thrives on technical challenges within a fast-paced environment, applies sound judgment and enjoys working as part of an agile team. Your key skill will be delivery of high-quality product increments using best practice agile techniques, and object-oriented development, unit testing, and clean coding. You will coach and mentor team members in various coding methodologies, patterns & practices, testing practices, and tools that complement the software development process. You are a self-starter who finds solutions and is easily able to adapt to new technologies.
In this role, you will be able to balance your passion for technology with commercial awareness and be able to communicate with business stakeholders in a professional manner.
• Actively participate in systems design, implementation and documentation, attend to both
business and technical considerations
• Project planning and execution, ensuring project objectives are met
• Cooperate with business analysis, systems support and infrastructure teams
• Liaise with all levels of staff within the team and user communities
• Provide L3/L4 support to end-users
• Able to provide guidance to juniors, ensuring the project scope is completed with high quality, on schedule and within budget
• Relevant years of working experience in .NET Software Development
• 2-3 years of working experience in a tech lead capacity
• Proficient with UI frameworks such as Angular, React or Blazor
• Proficiency in SQL, relational databases, Azure DevOps and/or git
• A clear understanding of RESTful web services
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
Nice to have:
• Have experience working in an environment that applies the Scrum framework
• Know how to write unit and integration tests
• Know your way around microservices, Docker containers and/or k8s
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• Project management, communication and analytical skills
• Team player with good interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
• Passionate about learning new technologies
• Results oriented with an agile mindset
• Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written English Language with confidence