Client : Widex
Industry : IT
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Software Developer - Mobile Applications • Professional experience as a developer in the development of mobile or web applications. • Advanced experience in C#/.NET and preferred experience in multi-platform development (Android, iOS) with preference in Xamarin and, with experience in the design of distributed software systems.
INSCALE is maintaining a high-performing offshore development team for WS Audiology based in Skopje, Macedonia. The team is working closely with the team in Erlangen, Germany and India in developing and maintaining its portfolio of software applications.
You will implement distributed, mobile software solutions for hearing aid acousticians or wearers in a self-organized Scrum team. With your Scrum team, you are responsible for the entire software life cycle from the requirements analysis to the "go live" (conception, implementation, test automation, integration and upload to the AppStores, maintenance)
You coordinate functionalities, technical concepts and interfaces with internal and external cooperation partners, product owners and neighbouring development teams (partly in, India and Erlange. As part of an agile process environment (Scrum, SAFe) you use the latest technologies and tools (in the C# and Xamarin). You’ll practice software craftsmanship, demonstrate agile values and thereby foster a continuous improvement process within your team.
Soft skills Required:
• Agile mindset, initiative, result orientation, ability to learn, quality orientation, motivation, and enthusiasm.
• Team spirit, technological curiosity, and the will to continuously expand and deepen one's own skills with the aim of working in a team delivering viable, value-adding software solutions to customers.
• The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Must have experience:
• Professional experience as a developer in the development of mobile or web applications.
• Advanced experience in C#/.NET and preferred experience in mobile development (Android or iOS) with preference in cross platform development with Xamarin and, with experience in the design of distributed software systems.
• Motivation, team spirit and the passion to design and implement sustainable, high-quality software solutions.
Good to have experience:
• Experience in the use of agile development methods.
• Routine use of common software development methods and practices (Scrum or Kanban, Pair or Mob Programming, Clean Code Principles, TDD.
• Experience working with interdisciplinary and intercultural teams.
• Interest in digitization trends such as the Internet of Things (hearing aid)
• Cloud-based back-end experience.
• Native App development for iOS and/or Android (e.g. Swift, Kotlin).
• Appium for test automation.
• Xamarin/ Xamarin.Forms (C#/ XAML).
• Successfully completed university degree in computer science (or similar) or adequate professional training and experience.
• Usually no traveling required, from time to time visit to Germany to maintain personal contact and meet the team.