If you believe that you are a high energy, driven and resilient IT/technical recruiter and you are interested in a career growth within technical recruitment, INSCALE is the right place for you.
INSCALE Malaysia is growing rapidly and is therefore searching for a Senior IT Recruiter to join our high performing and dynamic headhunting team. We only work for international clients with positive reputation in the job market.
If you believe that you are a high energy, driven and resilient IT/technical recruiter and you are interested in a career growth within technical recruitment, INSCALE is the right place for you. You will be working directly with international clients and at the same time be able to lead projects.
You should thrive for performance and be a team player. You should be able to communicate directly with the Hiring Managers you are recruiting for, and ensure they have positive experience with INSCALE. Likewise, you should enjoy giving IT professionals career opportunities, which best fit their qualifications and goals.
Your roles and responsibilities will include the following:
• Executing the recruitment processes which includes working with hiring managers, identifying
• candidates lead sources, conducting evaluation processes, organizing client interviews, to closing the positions
• Understanding the Software Development Lifecycle. This includes knowledge of different programming languages, frameworks and methodologies currently used and are popular in the IT community
• Identifying and attracting relevant candidates. This includes source passive/active candidates through a variety of search methods (web sourcing, Boolean searches, social media networking, internal database, job boards, user groups and candidate referrals.)
• Managing the evaluation process. This includes both, technical & soft skills assessment
• Compassionate and consultative mindset to support your candidates on every step of the journey, from initial contact, up until they walk through our doors on day one
• Continuously improving our recruitment and evaluation processes
Preference will be given to candidates who have a combination of the following skills & experience:
• At least 4 years of experience in active headhunting of IT professionals
• Ability to define the technical and soft skills required for a position
• Ability to evaluate the candidate’s competences and match it towards the position
• Ability to work closely with customers and colleagues
• Basic understanding of the development platforms and the IT jargon.
• Experience in hiring IT professionals for international clients
• Strong sourcing capabilities with the ability to run multiple channels and identify the best candidates
• Knowledgeable and/or comfortable learning and adapting to social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
• Strong Communication skills – both verbal and written
• Self-starter who can work well autonomously and ability to build rapport and establish relationship
• Positive energy, open-mindedness and strong proactive attitude
• Ability to work within a diverse team environment
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• Ability to organize, coordinate and execute short/long term projects
You have a minimum of BSc in IT/ Engineering or a recognized Degree in another field.