Client : Intelliflo
Industry : Financial Services
Intelliflo has been providing information technology services to financial services companies since its formation in 2004. Its leading web-based practice management software, Intelligent Office, is the most widely used by new UK financial advisers* and helps financial businesses large and small to improve efficiency and increase profits. Intelligent Office supports over 2,300 firms and over 21,250 users with assets under advice of £379 billion (as at 1 July 2018). Intelliflo was named Best Technology Provider 2017 and 2018 at the Professional Adviser Awards and Best Back Office System 2017 and 2018 by Professional Paraplanner magazine. ISO27001 accreditation assures advisers that their data is safeguarded within a high-quality security management framework.
Intelliflo is a UK fintech with a leading web-based practice management software that helps financial businesses to improve efficiency and increase profits. If you are a .NET stack enthusiastic Backend Developer, a problem solver, and driven to innovate high-quality solutions join our development team in Lisbon.
• Being an ambassador for Intelliflo’s mission, vision and values within a newly forming team in Lisbon.
• To take responsibility for the design, build, testing and release of working software assigned to you and your team.
• To ensure solutions align with the technical direction of the product.
• To foster and safeguard the culture of continuous improvement.
• To contribute towards and ensure adherence with development standards, guidelines, and best practices agreed by the team.
• To actively contribute towards upskilling fellow team members.
• 3 to 5 years of experience with a strong background in software engineering specializing in medium to large scale software development projects
• A proficient and dedicated experienced developer specializing in the .NET stack.
• Technologies stack: C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.Net Core & WebAPI, SQL Server 2012+, NHibernate or equivalent ORM and NUnit or equivalent testing framework.
• Mature Development Practices
• Strong Modelling skills and experience
• Strong Testing skills and experience
• An excellent problem solver with a keen eye for detail and the drive to ship high quality solutions
• Clear communicator both written and spoken
• Experience with terminal services (Powershell/Bash)
• Experience with containers (Docker)
We’d love it if you have:
• Some experience in Python
• Experience building and maintaining cloud-native applications (Preferably AWS)
• Experience with Git and Github
• Experience with distributed systems design
• A Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline with strong academic achievements