Client : Blue Prism
Industry : Software Development
As the pioneer and market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Blue Prism is the trusted, secure choice for Intelligent Automation available on-premises, in the cloud, or as an integrated solution in a hybrid cloud environment. Blue Prism offers the connected-RPA Platform, an advanced technology ecosystem that puts the power of accessible, advanced cognitive technologies in the hands of operational leaders.
At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work. https://www.blueprism.com/
You will be exposed to variety of roles, tools and technologies. Lots of black page projects to work on and interesting to start from scratch.
You will be working with development and QA to proactively build and deploy product environment in readiness for development and QA testing. Our Engineers contribute to version-controlled build and deploy scripts as part on the continues integration and continued delivery pipeline.
• First-class diagnostic and problem-solving skills, able to pinpoint and resolve issues quickly.
• 3+ years’ experience in a DevOps role, with a background in IT or development.
• Excellent all-round technical skills – OS, networking, security, deployment, virtualization, databases, containers.
• Experience with a cloud platform (preferably Azure, but experience with other providers considered).
• Proven experience designing, implementing, and supporting CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps strongly preferred).
• Solid scripting experience regardless of language (preferred PowerShell or Bash as a minimum).
Good to have:
• Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools, such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack.
• Windows administration experience – AD, DNS, Group Policy, Deployment.
• Working in a large development team that follow best agile practices, with experience of sprint planning and reviewing.
• Experience with mentoring and training others.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Collaborative with QA team, Development team, IT team and Security team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Can do approach/attitude.
• Come up with solutions not only identifying problems.
• BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline or relevant years of experience in required skills.