Client : Sbanken
Industry : Banking & Retail
Sbanken is an independent Norwegian online Bank. It is the largest on-line only bank in Norway. They have no physical branches, and all business is conducted on-line.
Sbanken focus on convenient, secure and fee-less transaction banking, savings and mortgage lending. Has consistently secured the highest customer satisfaction in the Norwegian banking sector. Sbanken is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker SKBN. They are in constant growth with increased customer intake and top/bottom line numbers.
Since its inception, Sbanken has challenged the conventional conception of what a bank should be. They have continued to be the leading digital bank with the most satisfied customers. Now they are building the financial services of the future and wish to strengthen the team.
Sbanken is in a modern premise in Bergen. They have over 400 dedicated employees, a strong professional environment and 400,000 wonderful customers that they are very proud of. They can offer an attractive and social workplace, flexible working hours, individual competence development.
For more information on Sbanken, please visit https://sbanken.no/
Sbanken is the largest 100% on-line bank in Norway. They have no physical branches, and all business is conducted on-line. If you are a Full Stack Developer with experience in C# and React you can join Sbanken's growing team.
With the vision of having the most satisfied customers, Sbanken has established itself as Norway's leading digital bank and are taking next steps continuing its leadership of digital banking development and to significantly strengthen its development capacity.
Sbanken seeks developers who want to help develop the best digital banking services.
Together, we will deliver the best customer satisfaction and user experience, good quality and fast time-to-market with new solutions. You will be part of one of our development teams responsible for developing our digital channels.
You are someone who:
• Will develop Norway's best digital bank
• Is ready to think about ease of use and safety
• Values good programming craftmanship
• Challenges with new ideas
• Has a business understanding
Ideal candidates will have the following background:
• Minimum of BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or relevant
• Back-end experience using .net Core or .net Framework/Rest API's
• You are very familiar with modern JS libraries
• Demonstrated history of working with various front-end JS frameworks.
Good to have:
• Webpack, continuous integration experience is a plus
• Experience building robust data visualizations using D3 and/or similar languages
• Understanding and consumption of RESTful APIs
• LESS, Sass or CSS-in-JS frameworks
• You are passionately interested in software development
• You have experience with agile development methods and frameworks
• Good communication skills in English, oral and writing
• The ability to work well in a team but also independently on individual projects and challenges.
• Passion for shipping products
• Quality awareness, self-motivation, and problem-solving skills (the ability to think out of the box)