Client : SEB Pension
Industry : Pension
The SEB Asian Development Center is looking for an IT Professional to work in their Development Centre in Kuala Lumpur. The successful candidate will be an important part of the SEB IT Development Group. We are looking for candidates who are interested in developing their career as the software development team in Kuala Lumpur grows. Successful candidates should enjoy working in a challenging team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that puts customer satisfaction at the heart of everything it does. We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed! SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken) was founded in Stockholm in 1856. SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group with a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. SEB takes a long term perspective and supports its customers in good times and bad. In Sweden and the Baltic countries, SEB offers financial advice and a wide range of financial services. In Denmark, Finland, Norway and Germany the bank's operations have a strong focus on corporate and investment banking based on a full-service offering to corporate and institutional clients. The international nature of SEB's business is reflected in its presence in some 20 countries worldwide. The Group has around 15,000 employees. The SEB Life Division has 1.8 million customers in the Nordic and Baltic region with a managed capital worth SEK 424 billion (RM 193 billion). In Sweden, we are the market leader in the Life Insurance business with a market share of 24.1%.
SEB ADC is looking for a Senior IT professional to join our mainframe development team in Kuala Lumpur. The applications are built on SEB’s IBM mainframe running Z/OS, developed in COBOL, Assembler, JCL running against DB2 and IMS DB.
This incumbent needs to be capable to cover business analysis and software development, covering areas of functional specification, design and technical specification, coding, documentation and testing.
Each team member would have solid COBOL experience. They would have the same core experience in their own field. You would also work concurrently with the team in Sweden in an Agile environment.
• Must have experience in JCL and TSO
• Recent hands on experience on Cobol
• Experience in any relational database
• Be accountable for assisting in the requirement gathering, create & review designs and adherence to standards.
• Ability to analyze a problem, organize thoughts and recommend approaches.
• Develop diagrams outlining the solution to be implemented.
• Create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications
• Be responsible for maintaining project and system documentation
Good to have:
• Experience in IMS DL/I is nice to have.
• Experience in IBM WebSphere Debug Tool, Platinum, Fault Analyzer, Endevor, DMR Data Manager or Jlog
• Experience in Mainframe Express Micro Focus (MFE)
• Work within an agile team.
• Be an active participant in all agile scrum ceremonies
• Experience in DB2 and SQL
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic and an international environment
• Work autonomously and attentive to details
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
You may be required to travel to Sweden depending on the project requirements