Client : Danica Pension
Industry : Pension
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Today, we serve personal, business and institutional customers and in addition to banking services, we offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services. In Denmark, Danske Bank’s roots go back to 1871, when Den Danske Landmandsbank was founded. Through the years, the bank has grown through mergers with many local and regional banks. One of the most important mergers took place in 1990, when Den Danske Landmandsbank merged with two other major Danish banks, making Danske Bank the largest bank in Denmark. Danica Pension is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Danske Bank Group. We have regional offices in large towns around Denmark and subsidiaries in Norway and Sweden, where we are seeing strong growth. With more than 600,000 customers, we are one of the largest pension companies in Denmark. We specialise in pensions, life insurance and health insurance and we have total pension funds of DKK 380 billion and annual contributions of DKK 33.8 billion. Danica Pension employs some 700 people.
We invest in a diverse workforce as our employees come from many different backgrounds, bringing with them different experiences and perspectives. Become part of a team where community, diversity, and exceptional service are part of everyone's job. Invest in you!
A scrum master in “SME and Industrial IT” contributes by removing impediments for the team, facilitating ceremonies, coaching the team, PO and the organization in order to help the team become highly efficient. The scrum master will be working in a cross functional, agile team, with colleagues located in Lithuania, Denmark, India and Kuala Lumpur.
Goal: You will be part of a development team that will drive the continual improvement of product quality.
• The right candidate must possess an appropriate education and have at least 10 years of IT experience.
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for 3-5 years in a Scrum team
• Experience working with extended virtual teams
• Worked on full Agile/Scrum processes.
• Have facilitated the scrum ceremonies and daily stand-ups
• Ability to coach, mentor and build relationship with everyone in the company
• Must possess leadership skills and experience
• Knowledge of IT development or come from QA/BA background.
Nice to have:
• Certified Scrum Master
• Experience with tools like Jira or Confluence
• Experience with SAFe, LeSS or similar scalable agile framework
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• A self-starter, motivator and someone who is able to push the team and his stakeholders
• Mentoring peers
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn new things
• Likes to work in a dynamic environment
• Good negotiation skills
• Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
You may be required to travel to Europe depending on project requirements