INSCALE is working together with Santiane on setting up their development team in Kiev, consisting of an initial deployment of one PHP/MySql Tech Lead, two Senior PHP/MySQL Developers and one Test Automation Developer.
As a Test Automation Developer, you will be responsible to:
• Attend all the Scrum meetings (Planning, Review, Daily, Retro) and be responsible about how to improve tests coverage;
• Create and perform automated unit and functional test cases to ensure full testing coverage of released features;
• Perform and validate tests written by other developers in the team;
• Do some Code Review to prevent as soon as possible potential risks of error in the application.
• At least 3 years of experience in software development and/or test automation
• Experience with PHP
• Familiarity with implementing test automation in Gitlab CI/CD with Docker is an advantage
• Experience with CodeIgniter/RabbitMQ/Nuxeo/Event Sourcing is a big plus
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Works autonomously
• Attentive to details
• Solid team player
• Verbal and written English communication skills
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• 1st team trip of 3-4 days to Nice is planned. Following business travel will be determined and agreed upon project needs.