Client : Sitecore
Industry : IT
Sitecore is a global leader in the field of software for context marketing. Sitecore’s innovative software empowers brands to creating meaningful online experiences for their customers, ensuring very high levels of brand loyalty and brand recognition. Sitecore fosters an innovative culture which values straightforward communication, individual initiative and a commitment to the success of partners and customers. Over 4,600 mid to large-size organizations manage over 30,000 dynamic websites with Sitecore, including Huawei, Siemens, Toshiba, Jabra, Dollar Rent a Car/Thrifty, Omni Hotels, Computer Associates, WebTrends and many Government and independent Associations. For more information, see http://www.sitecore.net.
• Validation of the complete product and documentation which is provided to user with the platform.
• Check that Installation and Upgrade guides are complete and contains actual and accurate information about platform
installation and upgrade.
• Verify tests are passed for the following areas: Performance, Security and Translation.
• Install modules which are delivered with the platform to check that they are compatible with each other.
• Create and run End-to-end tests on the complete platform which cover user journey through multiple applications.
• Validate that the product runs when deployed using the tools and instructions which the customers use while the tools
used by System team are not the same. This navigates the risk that the sites might have differences caused by the
deployment methods and tools.
• Be the "First Customer".
• Ensure user guides contain accurate information about installation and upgrade processes.
• Review release notes to check that highlighted features are included.
• Verification of upgrade on the standalone instance
• Perform E2E testing on the platform. E2E scenario should describe user journey through multiple applications -
preferably new features highlighted in the particular release.
• For creating E2E scenarios input from project teams should be collected (ask QA Lead in each team to provide 1-2 endto-
end flow for their application).
• Automate E2E scenarios with the assistance of Automation QA team.
• PowerShell (or C# - basically needs to be able to code)
• TFS or Azure DevOps
• Sitecore product knowledge
• Azure usage
• VM usage (VMsphere)
• Problem solving
• Able to work independently but also able to seek advice
• Keep notes in a structured way