Client : Topdanmark
Industry : IT
Topdanmark is a publicly traded company with headquarters in Ballerup. Topdanmark has 2,600 employees across the country. Their principal task is to help those people who have shown confidence in them by letting them manage insurance policies or pension schemes. Topdanmark is Denmark's second largest insurance company, and they are happy to have a wide and numerous range of customers, i.e. more than one million personal customers, every second Danish farm and one in six businesses in Denmark. They think it is an exciting challenge to supply attractive and up-to-date products to modern consumers and to be a competent partner in a lively and dynamic market. Topdanmark offers an attractive workplace with high professionalism and job satisfaction. You will get to work with competent and motivated colleagues in an atmosphere of mutual trust. For more information, see www.topdanmark.com
Topdanmark is expanding their current offshore setup in Malaysia, consisting of additional deployment of a Senior QA for their IT Customer Engagement Department.
• You shall develop, mature, optimize and improve the way test is being approached/ handled in the current team. More automation test shall be conducted efficiently.
• You must be able to help the team to find the right balance between unit testing, test automation, TDD, ATDD and manual testing.
• You will have a prominent role in the process of developing the way the team works with test and quality assurance.
• Use test skills and technical know-how in the close collaboration with the developers. Provide the team with knowledge, enthusiasm and focus.
• 5+ years of experience in Software Testing with minimum of 2+ years Automation experience.
• Good experience in test automation; has in-depth framework knowledge of at least one framework, combined with solid theoretical knowledge about test methodologies.
• Knowledge and experience about agile testing and working in a scrum team.
• Experience in handling different kinds of testing: end-to-end testing, compatibility tests, device testing, test automation, smoke test etc.
• Interested in the business needs and keen learning about the specific domains in Topdanmark.
• Experience working in organisations that appreciate structure, process compliant, optimisation mindset, risk awareness and inter-dependencies between the organization.
Good to Have:
SQL knowledge - in order to do searches in databases.
Development experience (ie. PHP, JAVA, Ruby, .NET).
Web service testing and automation (SOAP and REST).
Experience from insurance company or other kind of regulated industry.
Has framework knowledge of Gherkin/Behat.
• B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical field.
• Within the initial 2 months you will be required to travel to Denmark, Copenhagen for 2 months to get introduced to the existing applications and your team members in Denmark.
• You may also be required to travel to Copenhagen from time to time depending on your project requirement.
• We will pay a good salary for the right person. We work a five-day week.
• Good work/life balance.
• We offer good opportunities for skills development through participation in courses, conferences, certifications, sparring with colleagues and internal job rotation.
• A job with cooperation across disciplines.
• A professional environment where we spar with each other, 100% Scrum-based organization.