Client : SEB Pension
Industry : Pension
The SEB Asian Development Center is looking for an IT Professional to work in their Development Centre in Kuala Lumpur. The successful candidate will be an important part of the SEB IT Development Group. We are looking for candidates who are interested in developing their career as the software development team in Kuala Lumpur grows. Successful candidates should enjoy working in a challenging team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that puts customer satisfaction at the heart of everything it does. We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed! SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken) was founded in Stockholm in 1856. SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group with a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. SEB takes a long term perspective and supports its customers in good times and bad. In Sweden and the Baltic countries, SEB offers financial advice and a wide range of financial services. In Denmark, Finland, Norway and Germany the bank's operations have a strong focus on corporate and investment banking based on a full-service offering to corporate and institutional clients. The international nature of SEB's business is reflected in its presence in some 20 countries worldwide. The Group has around 15,000 employees. The SEB Life Division has 1.8 million customers in the Nordic and Baltic region with a managed capital worth SEK 424 billion (RM 193 billion). In Sweden, we are the market leader in the Life Insurance business with a market share of 24.1%.
We invest in a diverse workforce as our employees come from many different backgrounds, bringing with them different experiences and perspectives. Become part of a team where community, diversity, and exceptional service are part of everyone's job.
We are expanding the team in Kuala Lumpur. This role will be designing, developing, implementing and maintaining web applications for SEB’s commercial business unit. You will be part of a team that is responsible for new application development and/or improving existing applications to meet the changing needs of our business and customers. The application is developed using .NET technologies.
You must be able to display knowledge of technical design alternatives and their implications by contributing to the development team in application technical design activities. You must have excellent written and spoken English and have good communication skills.
You will be working in a Scrum/Agile development environment and are therefore expected to contribute beyond a traditional developer’s role by providing creative solutions to the business problem being solved.
• Must have relevant experience working with C# and NET Framework/.NET Core throughout the design, development and release phases of software development
• Good experience in WEB services
• Experience working with databases, preferably MSSQL
• Well versed in design patterns
Nice to have:
• Good understanding of MVC and/or Entity Framework
• Experience in HTML and CSS3 is desirable
• Experience working in the financial industry
• Worked in an agile SCRUM development environment
• Knowledge of analysis, requirements gathering and formal walk-through techniques
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Mentoring peers
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic environment
• Work autonomously and attentive to details
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• You may be required to travel to Sweden depending on project requirements
• We work a five-day week
• Scandinavian work culture
• Team building activities