WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SALES EXECUTIVE NATIVE IN ONE OF THE LANGUAGES (English, Dutch, French, Norwegian) Are you a full-circle hunter? Are you a resilient person who shines at the extrovert challenges of bringing in new business? Do you have proud professional integrity and a competitive hunger for meeting C-level and decisionmakers predominantly in the UK/Ireland, Belgium/Luxembourg or The Netherlands ? Can you work effectively autonomous with little supervision in a tight-knit sales team and willing to charge the entire sales cycle; from cradle to ‘afterlife’?
SHAPE YOUR FUTURE:
You will focus only on outbound sales towards new B2B suspects and prospects. Our clients are mostly scale-up’s, SMB’s and a few larger software innovators working in different industries like green tech, fintech, banking, retail tech, e-commerce, robotics, media, and more.
• Prospect, qualify, and generate new opportunities through cold phone calls, marketing-generated meetings and leads, client referrals, and growth/awareness initiatives like networking via LinkedIn
• Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing our Ideal Client Profile
• Actively seek out and contact new sales opportunities and decision-makers, creating a buying interest in a simple subscription service to the point of sale and closure of the deal.
• Establish our presence in the minds of our future clients in your target country, handling prospect questions and inquiries
• Perform admin duties such as preparing clients' meetings and reporting conversation notes, meeting minutes, and other details into our CRM solution, follow-up suspects, and quality controlling your deliverables
• Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close
• Participate in internal and external sales meetings
• Responsible for the formal internal handover of the deal to our operation as well as client kick-off participation.
THIS IS YOU
There are several ways into this position. However, there is a prerequisite of being native in one or more, French (Belgium/Luxembourg), and Dutch (Netherlands) languages and master English at professional working proficiency. Being a strong communicator and having 3-5+ years of sales experience within the IT/software/consultancy industry with a good portfolio of successful closed sales deals behind you is a definite plus.
• You are extrovert and display a personal positive, high-energy, and ambitious attitude with a passion for results.
• You are a proud, ambitious sales professional that can work under pressure, have eyes for details, and structured
assure follow-up on your leads and contacts
• You must be a good listener, have really strong communication skills via phone, email, LinkedIn, and meeting presentations
• You are a fast learner can keep up the good spirit and mood of your surroundings
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and standard CRM tools. We use Pipedrive
• You have the eye on the ball short-term and long-term
• You are ok to work in a small team where not everything is carved in stone and planned to the minute.
• Certificate in classic sales methodologies like Solution selling, Customer Centric, Challenger, Neuro Marketing or other would be an advantage
Have completed education and looking into Administrative / Sales / Management / Business Development
CONTINUE YOUR B2B SALES CAREER
INSCALE offers you a unique opportunity to be a part of a global organisation and further develop your sales career. From our office in Lisbon, you are needed to help us increase our B2B service and market expansion. You will have a unique opportunity to engage in the IT business first-hand and in close operation with the sales team at the head office.
Depending on your own engagement, ambitions, and talent, we offer you within a timeframe of 9-18 months an opportunity to further develop your career and working with more complex frameworks of sales.
ONE TEAM – ONE VOICE
You will not work alone. We got your back on both inbound and outbound sales; from the necessary in-house marketing lead generation, and on/off telemarketing assistance to the very experienced sales expertise.
We work as ONE TEAM so your primary tasks would be to discover opportunities and meet clients looking for IT tech talents (like software developers, engineers, consultants, and more) and interested in our subscription service model.
We are right now 10 employees in the Sales and Marketing organization, hereof 5 in Lisbon. We anticipate an additional 3-5 team players based in Lisbon at the end of Q1, 2024.