Our vision is to be the most trusted business-to-business distributor of heavy materials in Northern Europe. We take responsibility for the entire value chain in our industry by providing the best terms possible for our customers and suppliers.
Our client - STARK has decided to develop a new bespoke Order Management System (OMS) for the group to replace different local solutions. This is a reason we are looking for you, Senior FrontEnd Developer. You will work closely with the other developers in the project team, the domain architect, and project manager. They are currently primarily external but all work on equal terms as if they were internal. You will also work with internal stakeholders in both IT and the local business units. The biggest challenges for this team will be to create the front-end components from scratch, the size and complexity of some legacy systems and the business requirements. You will be first member of the Front-End team. But from Back End team you will have huge support.
• Develop software components for the Front-End Order Management solution.
• Defining, documenting, and developing features based on high-level epics and detailed user stories in collaboration with BA and UX team.
• Investigate and analyze data sources.
• Test and participate in finding solutions to potential bugs.
• Participate in an agile team including pair programming, continuous delivery, retrospectives, backlog prioritization, etc.
• Analyze and align functionality with business representatives.
• Take active part in STARK’s internal development community and building the new capability.
• Experience with working in an agile software development environment with many dependencies towards other teams and stakeholders.
• Experience developing for a cloud environment, ideally Azure.
• Experience developing in a CI/CD setup.
If you also have experience within some of our work environment, tools, and technologies it will be an additional advantage but if not, you will learn them along the way.
• Microservices architecture
• Clean architecture
• GitOps (ArgoCD, Helm charts)
• Message driven integration, ideally with Kafka
• Event sourcing
• Azure DevOps
• Strong analytical skills and ability to research, troubleshoot, and logically determine solutions.
• Creative problem solver
• Good communications skills as they will need to work with various stakeholders and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
• Have a flexible but organized work style.
• Self-sufficient developer
• Collaborative and team player
• Somebody open-minded, open to learn and to share
Bachelor or master’s in computer science or similar OR relevant years of experience.