Our vision is to be the most trusted business-to-business distributor of heavy materials in Northern Europe. We take responsibility for the entire value chain in our industry by providing the best terms possible for our customers and suppliers.
At STARK we have recently embarked on an exciting and ambitious digital journey that involves our entire value chain. Our ambition is high - we aim to build a new digital platform that redefines the standards of our industry by combining standard ERP, best-of-breed components, and bespoke elements in a new and visionary setup based on composable architecture. As part of this transformation, STARK has decided to develop a new bespoke Order Management System (OMS) for the group to replace different local solutions. As an internal developer, you will work closely with the other developers in the project team, the domain architect, and project manager. They are currently primarily external but all work on equal terms as if they were internal. You will also work with internal stakeholders in both IT and the local business units.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Develop software components for the Front-End Order Management solution.
• Defining, documenting, and developing features based on high-level epics and detailed user stories in collaboration with the BA and UX team.
• Investigate and analyze data sources.
• Test and participate in finding solutions to potential bugs.
• Participate in an agile team including pair programming, continuous delivery, retrospectives, backlog prioritization, etc.
• Analyze and align functionality with business representatives.
• Take an active part in STARK’s internal development community and build the new capability.
Who you are:
• Strong analytical skills and ability to research, troubleshoot, and logically determine solutions.
• Creative problem solver
• Good communication skills as they will need to work with various stakeholders and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
• Have a flexible but organized work style.
• Self-sufficient developer
• Collaborative and team player
• Somebody open-minded, open to learn and to share.
• On the FE side:
o Experience with working in an agile software development environment with many dependencies towards other teams and stakeholders.
o Experience developing for a cloud environment, ideally Azure.
o Experience developing in a CI/CD setup.
• Additionally on the BE side:
o +1 years of working experience in .NET/C#.
o Experience with containers (Docker)
If you also have experience within some of our work environment, tools, and technologies it will be an additional advantage but if not, you will learn them along the way. These are:
• Microservices architecture
• Clean architecture
• GitOps (ArgoCD, Helm charts)
• Message-driven integration, ideally with Kafka
• Event sourcing
• Azure DevOps
Bachelor or Masters in computer science or similar OR relevant years of experience.
No travel requirement but some roles may benefit from visiting teams and stakeholders in STARK BU’s.
Join a company where you matter:
INSCALE is a growth partner dedicated to fostering business and personal development. We are a community of people who practice our craftsmanship in all we do. We aim to multiply our contribution through collaboration to make great things happen.
At INSCALE, you will be a vital team member for Stark, working with autonomy and responsibility to enhance your skills in building and delivering software solutions. With a supportive and informal management style, you will be free to grow and develop in your role and in your career.
Stark vision is to be the most trusted business-to-business distributor of heavy materials in Northern Europe. We take responsibility for the entire value chain in our industry by providing the best terms possible for our customers and suppliers.
Stark has more than 125 years of experience and have a history of overcoming challenges and setting the agenda for the industry. The company is founded on a culture of strong positive values and commitment to excellence.