Established in 2019, through the merger of Widex and Sivantos, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 130 markets and employ 12,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
INSCALE is a growth partner dedicated to fostering business and personal development. We are a community of people who practice our craftsmanship in all we do. We aim to multiply our contribution through collaboration to make great things happen. At INSCALE, you will not be just a consultant – you will be a vital team member for our clients, working with autonomy and responsibility to enhance your IT skills and increase your value as a professional. With a supportive and informal management style, you will have the freedom to grow and develop in your role.
We are looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for deploying and maintaining pipelines, implementing branching strategies, and configuring development environments. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in optimizing our software development lifecycle, enhancing efficiency, and promoting a collaborative and productive development environment.
Other responsibilities include:
• Docker installation
• Setting up caching mechanism
• Managing Azure DevOps and Jenkins setup
• Automating processes
• Helping and onboarding new developers
• Magento e-commerce experience maintaining site and administrating updates (preferably with Magento 2.x versions)
• Knowledge in PowerShell/Shell scripting (OR PHP)
• Experience in managing/administration of production Kubernetes infrastructure with exposure to the use of cloud vendor Kubernetes solutions such as EKS, AKS and GKE
• Familiarity and experience with containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and orchestration (e.g. Jenkins/Bamboo, Azure DevOps)
• Infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Bicep)
• Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and tools (GitHub actions, Jenkins, BitBucket, CI/CD)
• Strong knowledge of 3-tier application deployments to cloud environments
• Experience and familiarity with Nginx, PHP-FPM, Varnish and Redis configuration and optimization
• Knowledge on installing and configuring MYSQL, MSSQL, and PostgreSQL databases.
• Installing and maintaining a logging cluster using Logstash, ElasticSearch and Kibana as a centralized solution to parse logs from application and docker containers.
Good to have:
• Certification in AWS or any related field
Skills & Tools used:
Newrelic, Varnish, Grafana, REDIS, PHP Stack, Docker, AWS, Linux, Ansible, Containers, VM’s.
We are looking for someone who has:
• excellent multi-tasking, time-management, and organizational skills, prioritization
• problem solving skills coupled with a strong analytical mindset
• solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate in a diverse and multicultural team – you want to share your knowledge
• well-structured approach to their work
• positive energy, open-mindedness, and strong proactive attitude
You have a University Degree; Computer Science or a related field.
Willingness to travel once or twice a year.