Established in 2019, through the merger of Widex and Sivantos, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 130 markets and employ 12,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Joining WSA presents a unique opportunity to be part of an industry leader that is transforming the lives of millions through innovative hearing solutions. The chance to contribute to the development of advanced technology that directly enhances people's quality of life is both fulfilling and impactful.
Understand the Financial processes end to end.
• Fixed Assets
• Accounts Receivables
• Accounts Payables
• General Ledger
• Reporting in Finance
• Technically understand the tables involved in each of the above transactions (not to the development level, just the knowledge)
• Able to debug and troubleshoot and resolve issues be it functional or technical using their INFOR LN 10.7 knowledge
• At least 7 years in INFOR LN 10.6, 10.5 or earlier
• 1 year in INFOR LN 10.7 as this version was just release 2 years ago
• Have background in Chartered Accountant, or Financial sectors could be considered.
• Expert Infor LN ERP Financial knowledge
• In-depth knowledge of Financial processes and policies
• Strong project management and analytical skills
• Ability to lead Finance analysts and demonstrate sound decision making on complex business scenarios (lead the deliverable, talk to different stakeholders)
Good Consulting attributes such as:
• Active listening
• Pro active
• Lots of ideas to resolve issues.
• Confidence and good presentation skills
University Degree in Information Technologies (IT) or equivalent
Not Much travel required