Established in 2019, through the merger of Widex and Sivantos, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 130 markets and employ 12,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
INSCALE is a growth partner dedicated to fostering business and personal development. We are a community of people who practice our craftsmanship in all we do. We aim to multiply our contribution through collaboration to make great things happen. At INSCALE, you will not be just a consultant – you will be a vital team member for our clients, working with autonomy and responsibility to enhance your IT skills and increase your value as a professional. With a supportive and informal management style, you will have the freedom to grow and develop in your role.
In this role, you’ll manage a Team of Back-end/Front-end Engineers combination of in-house & outsourced. Responsible for providing leadership, advice, guidance, and support to the team in all development tasks. This includes ensuring the alignment of strategy and activities to all other development streams.
• Drive a technical roadmap to deliver customer facing products, collaborating with a Product Owner
• Manage a team(s) of engineers and be accountable for team members’ growth, motivation, day to day execution
• Manage team’s dependencies collaborating with other technical teams across organization
• Provide a technical competency for the team helping solving engineering problems, overview technical designs and taka a final call on technical decisions needed to deliver a product roadmap
• 7+ years of professional experience in both technology and leadership roles, showcasing a robust blend of leadership skills and a strong technical foundation in Magento
• Proficiency in the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, and PHP7)
• Profound expertise in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and a solid grasp of design patterns
• Demonstrated aptitude in people management, exemplifying strong leadership in this area
• Well-versed in Scrum methodology, displaying a deep understanding of agile principles
• Experience collaborating with distributed and remote teams across different time zones
• Actively contributes to the establishment and maintenance of a cooperative and constructive work environment that fosters team cohesion, while exhibiting strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Demonstrates the ability to work with and lead a team through effective influence and facilitation techniques, showcasing strong leadership and communication skills
• Inspires enthusiasm and energy in team members, guiding them in a specific direction with exceptional motivational and leadership abilities
• Willingness to assist others and share knowledge generously, demonstrating strong empathy and mentorship capabilities
• Exhibits a self-starter mentality and excels in communication skills, displaying initiative and excellent interpersonal communication
You have a University Degree; Computer Science or a related field
Travel is necessary once or twice a year.