Established in 2019, through the merger of Widex and Sivantos, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 130 markets and employ 12,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Being part of a team that create awareness of hearing health and hearing solutions that fit personal needs, and we bring relevant hearing solutions to all people, through technology and commercial innovation. More than 3.5 M people are equipped with WSA hearing aid in more than 130 countries.
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Senior Full stack Sitecore Developer to become a key part of our team. We want you to be interested in building robust UI's with modern tools and have a high bar for the quality of code and automating repetitive development tasks as well as high attention to detail.
Your role will be to:
• Develop new functionality in the existing code base / improve the already developed capabilities by writing code adhering to coding best practices. Ensure proper documentation.
• Analyze system requirements provided by the Product Owner and self-prioritize the work among other team members.
• Solve issues/bugs arising after deployment in the production environment based on stakeholder feedback.
• Plan / Participate / Lead Production deployment activities and ensure successful completion.
• Technical leadership - Guide, mentor & lead other team members to build a high performing DevOps organization.
• Be open and proactive in knowledge sharing to create advanced internal DevOps capabilities.
We are looking for someone who has:
•NET Software Development (C#), MVC, .NET Core, WebAPI
•Knowledge of ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS
•Knowledge of Azure
• 5+ years of experience shipping high-quality front-end/ back-end code.
• Full stack Sitecore experience
• Strong TypeScript skills
• Development practices or understand the concept of: pair programming, planning poker, CI or CD, TDD, BDD
• Interest in building robust UIs with modern tools like React.
• Have a high bar for the quality of code and automating repetitive development tasks as well as a high attention to detail.
• Experience working in cross-functional teams using agile, scrum.
• Sitecore experience regardless the version but preferred with 9 or 10 headless.
• Experience participating in workshops to identify and define user requirements.
• Experience developing highly interactive websites and familiarity with the challenges involved.
• Possess a good understanding of different software architectures.
• Comfortable working with an existing code base.
• Knowledge about system integrations, data mapping and software development principles.
• Passionate about building production-ready features fast.
• Experience in other programming languages is a plus
• Experience with GraphQL
• Sitecore certification
Soft Skills Requirements:
• Good communication skills to have fruitful discussion.
• Good team player
• Proactive and offering ideas and suggestion.
• Solution Oriented
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sc/BA degree in Computer Science or in any related discipline OR relevant years of experience in required skills.
• If necessary, travel is possible, although it is not anticipated to occur every month.