• Be part of a dynamic and innovative company that's reshaping digital advertising.
• Work in a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive environment.
• Take ownership of challenging projects and make a tangible impact.
• Access continuous learning opportunities and stay at the forefront of technology.
• Enjoy competitive compensation, benefits, and flexible work arrangements.
We are looking for an engineer with previous experience in planning, designing and implementing DevOps processes, strategies and tooling to remove hurdles and pains from product development lifecycles as well as keeping our platform and infrastructure secure, stable and future proof.
As a Platform Engineer you will not only be building cool solutions but you'll also be working side by side with other teams, helping them with their daily challenges. Everything from educating, guiding, collecting feedback and removing bottlenecks from our development teams. Here are seven insights into your responsibilities:
• Plan and implement proactive monitoring for our micro-services
• Refine and develop build and release pipelines
• Code and manage infrastructure as code
• Plan and implement strategies for scaling our hosting and infrastructure
• Collaborate with our feature teams to remove pains and optimize infrastructure, code releases and DevOps processes
• Identity and solve performance bottlenecks
• Script and code internal tooling
As a Platform Engineer you’ll get the chance to have a great impact on where we’re going and how we are getting there.
We would love to see that you have 3 or more years of experience in the following areas:
• Docker & Linux
• Cloud providers, preferably azure
• Knowledge in modern CI/CD tools like Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions
• DSL’s such as Terraform, Bicep, etc
• CDN & DNS management
• Experience Kubernetes, AKS, Angular and/or dotnet!
• Private networking, Firewalls, Api Gateways, etc
• STS and Identity Management
• SQL and non-SQL databases
Soft Skills Requirements:
• Good communication skills
• Building trust and relations across all dev teams
• Needs to be self-driven
• Problem solver
• A team player
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline OR relevant years of experience in required skills.
Extensive insurance coverage with SEB Tryggplan, including private healthcare insurance
Private Pension Insurance via SEB Tryggplan
An academy to continue the employees journey
• Company trip
When reaching the yearly goals the client go on company trip together as a team
• Paid parental leave
Our client top-up any parental leave up to 100%
• Health allowance
3500 SEK health benefit allowance
Join Friday beers, breakfast at the office, Lunch & Learn, Summer party, Winter party and lots of fun stuff going on
• Paid vacation
30 days of paid vacation per year
A computer, phone, phone contract + some cool merch!
If you're excited about the prospect of contributing to the evolution of our client's groundbreaking platform, we'd love to hear from you. Join us in shaping the future of digital advertising technology!