Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 130 markets and employ 12k people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 2.0 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
INSCALE is a growth partner dedicated to fostering business and personal development. We are a community of people who practice our craftsmanship in all we do. We aim to multiply our contribution through collaboration to make great things happen. At INSCALE, you will not be just a consultant – you will be a vital team member for our clients, working with autonomy and responsibility to enhance your IT skills and increase your value as a professional. With a supportive and informal management style, you will have the freedom to grow and develop in your role.
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Full stack Sitecore Developer to become a key part of our team. We want you to be interested in building robust UI's with modern tools and have a high bar for the quality of code and automating repetitive development tasks as well as high attention to detail.
Your role will be to:
• Develop new features and improve existing ones
• Write clean, highly scalable, and testable code
• Document Development and operational Procedures
• Analyze system requirements and prioritize own tasks
• Customer empathy and the ability to think through customer needs and come up with clever ways to solve their problems
• In-depth knowledge of the modern front-end technologies
You will work closely with the team based in Germany and participate fully in all aspects of the development process including feature estimation, architecture, technical design, development and deployment.
• 4+ years of experience shipping high-quality front-end/ back-end code
• Knowledge about system integrations, data mapping and software development principles
• Experience in coordinating and managing deliverables
• Passionate about building production-ready features fast
• Full Stack Sitecore experience
• Experience working in cross-functional teams using Scrum and/or Kanban
• Experience developing highly interactive websites and familiarity with the challenges involved
• Possess a good understanding of different software architectures
• Comfortable working with an existing code base
We are looking for someone who has:
• .NET Software Development (C#), ASP.NET MVC, WebApi, SQL Server
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, CI/CD
• Experience working in Sitecore, (on hands experience in Sitecore 10 is a big plus)
B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another technical field.
All successful applicants will receive an official invite within 2 weeks of your application to discuss the next steps in the Job Application.