Our vision is to be the most trusted business-to-business distributor of heavy materials in Northern Europe. We take responsibility for the entire value chain in our industry by providing the best terms possible for our customers and suppliers.
The new development team in Lisbon will be working in STARK on changing the core infrastructure of the CMS E-commerce platform transforming it into microservices.
• Technical guidance, planning, directing and solutioning within your own value stream and technical domain
• Development and implementation of standards that ensure high quality software
• Collaboration with other development teams to support the overall direction of STARK IT and the IT landscape
• Collaboration with Architects on long term technical roadmaps balance our need to move fast in the market while maintaining stability on our technical platforms
• Participate in internal and external networks to be on the forefront of technology and share this you’re your colleagues
• Coaching of internal junior colleagues on best practice in terms of software development, team work, cross team work, estimation, guestimation, technology selection, and QA.
• 5-8 years of overall software development experience
• Fullstack experience with emphasis on frontend
• Understanding of User Interfaces (UI)s, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
• Experience with building reusable components (preferably with CMS templates)
• Experience with Frontend CSS frameworks, like Bootstrap
• Experience with building decoupled FE for headless applications
• Understanding of content management concepts with E-commerce and CMS solutions
• Experience with C# or .Net Core
• Experience with working in a software development environment with many dependencies towards other teams and stakeholders
• Experience with writing, understanding and translating business level acceptance criteria into technical designs for the team
• Strong analytical skills and ability to research, troubleshoot, and logically determine solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English
• Experience with Vue.JS and Next.JS
• Experience with Sitecore
• Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps
• Experience with Azure Microsoft Authentication Library (MSAL) on frontend
• Experience working with E-commerce solutions
A Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or similar
Business trips to Copenhagen are expected up to 4 times a year.
Culture code – We build our future by helping others build theirs, and this is what it takes
• Prioritize release frequency over “getting it all done in one go”
• Enable pull and limit work-in-progress
• Work side-by-side rather than handing off work
• Build to change
• Solve the problem rather than deliver a predetermined solution