Our vision is to be the most trusted business-to-business distributor of heavy materials in Northern Europe. We take responsibility for the entire value chain in our industry by providing the best terms possible for our customers and suppliers.
The new development team in Lisbon will be working in STARK on changing the core infrastructure of the CMS E-commerce platform transforming it into microservices.
• Technical guidance, planning, directing and solutioning within your own value stream and technical domain.
• Development and implementation of standards that ensure high quality software
• Collaboration with other development teams to support the overall direction of STARK IT and the IT landscape.
• Collaboration with Architects on long term technical roadmaps balance our need to move fast in the market while maintaining stability on our technical platforms.
• Participate in internal and external networks to be on the forefront of technology and share this you’re your colleagues.
• Coaching of internal junior colleagues on best practice in terms of software development, teamwork, cross team work, estimation, guestimation, technology selection, and QA.
• Development and deployment of code according to STARK IT tools, processes and best practice principles.
• Estimation of complex features.
• Actively participate in quarterly big room planning events with focus on providing feedback on constraints (people and technical) and dependencies towards other teams or external vendors.
• Active participation in the team’s Scrum ceremonies.
• Active participation in STARK IT technical forums.
• Participate in onboarding of new technical people within own Scrum team.
• 5-8 years of overall software development experience
• Fullstack experience with emphasis on backend
• Experience with C# or .Net Core
• Good knowledge of .Net based content management systems such as E-commerce or CMS solutions (Sitecore, Umbraco etc)
• Experience with cloud concepts preferably Microsoft Azure
• Experience in building headless applications with API interfaces
• Some understanding of User Interfaces (UI)s, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
• Some Experience with Frontend CSS frameworks, like Bootstrap
• Experience with writing, understanding, and translating business level acceptance criteria into technical designs for the team
• Experience with working in a software development environment with many dependencies towards other teams and stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills and ability to research, troubleshoot, and logically determine solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English
• Experience with Sitecore
• Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps
• Experience working with E-commerce solutions
A Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or similar
Business trips to Copenhagen are expected up to 4 times a year.