Axo Group is a Fintech company and the go-to loan broker in Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark. We are present in the whole Nordic region under our brands: Axo Finans, LendMe and Axolania. We have been in the market for +10 years. We operate as a broker between consumers looking to refinance and consolidate unsecure depth (credit cards and unsecure loans) and banks all over the Nordics. For the consumer we make sure you get the best offer with the best possible terms since we work with 25-35 banks in each market. For the banks we are an important marketing channel for attracting new customers. Our business is doing tremendously well and based on our strategy to build one global platform we’re in the need of yet another skilled developer to help us build even more great stuff.
You will become a member of a global Product & Tech team located in Oslo, Copenhagen, and Lisbon, building a multilanguage, highly scalable, cloud native, multi market broker platform, with a bare minimum of legacy code.
Your responsibilities will grow to match your abilities and
• Build beautiful, robust UI and ensure there is sufficient coverage with automated tests.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use, collaborating with the team.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Be involved in taking a product from concept to release and assume responsibility for the success of the product.
• Engage in discussions about and contribute with solutions towards making both incremental and drastic changes in our front-end framework.
• Write high-quality, tested, peer-reviewed code Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve engineering productivity.
• 5+ years of experience in working with React
• Knows the ins and outs of CSS and SCSS
• Is comfortable with a command-line
• Used to work with git or similar version control systems
• Linux based systems
BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering or related discipline OR extensive relevant work experience
Mainly company events and internal meetings between offices
Who are you
We are looking for an open and honest individual that has a curious mindset. Someone who is ready for a fast-paced and focused job within a respectful environment.