Axo Group is a Fintech company and the go-to loan broker in Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark. We are present in the whole Nordic region under our brands: Axo Finans, LendMe and Axolania. We have been in the market for +10 years.
We operate as a broker between consumers looking to refinance and consolidate unsecure depth (credit cards and unsecure loans) and banks all over the Nordics. For the consumer we make sure you get the best offer with the best possible terms since we work with 25-35 banks in each market. For the banks we are an important marketing channel for attracting new customers.
Our business is doing tremendously well and based on our strategy to build one global platform we’re in the need of yet another skilled developer to help us build even more great stuff.
We are looking Senior for Developers with experience in GO or a comparable language that will work on our broker platform in a collaborative team.
In the role, you will be working in a multifunctional team. You will have a big influence on how our broker platform used by several banks across the Nordics is built. You will be working with the latest technologies, using microservices in AWS. You'll be involved in building a cutting-edge broker platform that's highly scalable, cloud-native, and supports multiple languages and markets. Axo pride themself on keeping legacy code to an absolute minimum, ensuring that the platform is always at the forefront of the latest technological advancements.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, collaborating with the team
- Write high-quality, tested, peer-reviewed code.
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve engineering productivity.
Skills & Qualifications
- More than 5 years of experience with programming in GO or would like to transition from comparable language (Python, Node, PHP, Java – need to be skilled developers).
- Eager to write understandable code.
- Been writing web services/API’s for the last couple of years.
Nice to Have
- Experience with microservices and AWS is a plus.
BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering or related discipline OR extensive relevant work experience
Mainly company events and internal meetings between offices
Who are you
We are looking for an open and honest individual that has a curious mindset. Someone who is ready for a fast-paced and focused job within a respectful environment.