Being the market leader in Norway and Denmark, as well as growing rapidly in Sweden and Finland, our goal is to become number 3 in the Nordics within two years.
Our organization is as flat as it can be. We make big decisions in hours and days not weeks. We continuously follow a large set of business KPIs, react immediately when trends shift, or something is wrong on our platform. We are extremely KPI focused, and we track everything we do and every code change to business impact. As a Product Manager you will influence the business results every day!
We have been working on a modernization project for our platforms for a year+ and are aiming to shut down our 4 legacy platforms in Q3 2023. The new “One Platform” is built using modern technology and architecture. Cloud native, server less, microservice architecture, event based and extendable. We follow simple but powerful architecture principles. All interactions with the business logic must go through the API gateway, all microservices emit events to the queue and all external integrations are built in a subscriber layer only listening to events and doing integrations and transactions for the platform.
One Platform is built in AWS, with Lambda functions triggered by API gateway and Event bridge for the subscription layer. For the services and subscribers, we use GO, Terraform for infrastructure, and React / Next.js for the front-ends.
The vision is to create an extendable and future proof broker platform that has extreme speed and scalability with everything running in parallel. In the future we will innovate and experiment with many new products and services in the Fintech market with One Platform.
• Lead the development and execution of the product roadmap, aligned with our vision and mission!
• Drive and inspire a cross-functional team of developers, UX designers, data engineers, and data scientists to deliver a seamless, user-centric platform.
• Build and maintain strategic partnerships with financial institutions, lenders, and fintech companies to foster a competitive marketplace and drive innovation.
• Leverage advanced data analytics and AI-driven algorithms to deliver personalized financial product recommendations to our members.
• Advocate for financial literacy and empower our members with the knowledge and tools they need to make informed decisions and achieve long-term financial success
• Uphold the highest standards of data security and privacy for our members
• Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role, preferably within the fintech or personal finance industry
• Strong leadership skills with a track record of inspiring and guiding cross-functional teams to deliver successful products.
• Excellent technical understanding, with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making skills
• Ability to balance and prioritize competing demands while maintaining a user-centric focus.
Good to have:
• Agile Development practice
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g.,Computer Science, Engineering, Business)
What We Offer:
• A unique opportunity to lead the charge in transforming the personal finance industry and shape the future of fintech.
• A dynamic, innovative, and collaborative work environment that values your leadership and contributions.
• Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and perks
• Ongoing professional development and growth opportunities
• A modern and vibrant workspace located in the heart of the city.
• Are you ready to lead the revolution in personal finance? Apply now and join the Axo Group team on this exciting journey!
To a certain degree. Mainly company events and internal meetings between offices
INSCALE celebrates difference. Each team member's personal uniqueness contributes to a diverse and
multifaceted community. We focus on supporting continued growth and development in all we do.