Our vision is to be the most trusted business-to-business distributor of heavy materials in Northern Europe. We take responsibility for the entire value chain in our industry by providing the best terms possible for our customers and suppliers.
We are looking for a .Net Developer that wants to join a trusted B2B distributor embarking on an exciting new digital journey. You will be part of a team that will build a new digital platform that redefines the standards of our industry by combining standard ERP, best-of-breed components, and bespoke elements in a new and visionary setup based on composable architecture. This is an opportunity to join a greenfield project and develop something from (almost) scratch in a team of highly qualified professionals that values pair programming, discussions, and code review. We offer a dedicated focus on the right development opportunities. Based on knowledge sharing and a desire to stay ahead of new initiatives and trends in the industry, we give you the chance to make a positive difference.
In this role, you will be part of a growing team building an OMS application (almost) from scratch. You will work closely with the other developers in the project team, the domain architect, and the project manager as well as with internal stakeholders in both IT and the local business unit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop software components for the Order Management solution.
• Defining, documenting, and developing features based on high-level epics and detailed user stories.
• Investigate and analyse data sources.
• Design and implement various infrastructural and operational aspects with STARK’s operational functions.
• Test and participate in finding solution to potential bugs.
• Participate in an agile team including pair programming, continuous delivery, retrospectives, backlog prioritization, etc.
• Analyse and align functionality with business representatives.
• Take active part in STARK’s internal development community and building the new capability.
Who are you:
• Strong analytical skills and ability to research, troubleshoot, and logically determine solutions
• Creative problem solver
• Good communications skills as they will need to work with various stakeholders and troubleshoot issues as they arise
• Have a flexible but organized work style
• Somebody open-minded, open to learn and to share
Must Have Skills:
• +3 years of working experience with .NET/C#
• Experience with working in an agile software development environment with many dependencies towards other teams and stakeholders
• Experience with developing for a cloud environment, ideally Azure
• Experience with Docker Containers
• Experience with continuous delivery
• Strong technical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English
Good to Have Skills:
• Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps
If you also have experience within some of our work environment, tools, and technologies it will be an additional advantage but if not, you will learn them along the way. These are:
• Microservices architecture
• Clean architecture
• GitOps (ArgoCD, Helm charts)
• Message driven integration, ideally with Kafka
• Event sourcing
• Infrastructure as code, ideally Terraform
• Relational databases, ideally PostgreSql
• Azure DevOps
Bachelor or Masters in computer science or similar OR relevant years of experience.
No travel requirement but some roles may benefit from visiting teams and stakeholders in STARK BU’s.
Join a company where you matter:
INSCALE is a growth partner dedicated to fostering business and personal development. We are a community of people who practice our craftsmanship in all we do. We aim to multiply our contribution through collaboration to make great things happen.
At INSCALE, you will be a vital team member for Stark, working with autonomy and responsibility to enhance your skills in building and delivering software solutions. With a supportive and informal management style, you will be free to grow and develop in your role and in your career.
Stark vision is to be the most trusted business-to-business distributor of heavy materials in Northern Europe. We take responsibility for the entire value chain in our industry by providing the best terms possible for our customers and suppliers.
Stark has more than 125 years of experience and have a history of overcoming challenges and setting the agenda for the industry. The company is founded on a culture of strong positive values and commitment to excellence.