Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are looking for a Senior Magento Developer to be in charge of developing, maintaining, and improving our eCommerce tools. You will be responsible for liaising with product owners and the design team, setting up and developing Magento 2x eCommerce stores, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance, and maintaining security and feature updates.
What you will do:
- Team coordination(both onsite & offshore)
- System Design, Development & Testing
- Client interaction may be required – you’ll play a significant role as the main point of contact between the team and the business
- Complete the projects on time as per the defined quality objectives
- Technical Support to the team members
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer in an ecommerce environment utilizing Magento 2.x as an e-commerce platform.
- Experience in customization, development of new extension on Magento
- Experience with integration to ERP
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related