The SEB Asian Development Center is looking for Software Developers to work in their Development Center in Kuala Lumpur. Interested, apply now!
We invest in a diverse workforce as our employees come from many different backgrounds, bringing with them different experiences and perspectives. Become part of a team where community, diversity, and exceptional service are part of everyone's job.
We are expanding the team in Kuala Lumpur. This role will be designing, developing, implementing and maintaining web applications for SEB’s Life Division business unit. You will be part of a team that is responsible for new application development and improving existing applications to meet the changing needs of our business and customers. The application is developed using .NET technologies.
You must be able to display knowledge of technical design alternatives and their implications by contributing to the development team in application technical design activities. You must have excellent written and spoken English and have good communication skills.
You will be working in a Scrum/Agile, development environment and are therefore expected to contribute beyond a traditional developer’s role by providing creative solutions to the business problem being solved.
• Relevant experience working with C# and .Net core technologies throughout the design, development and release phases of software development
• Good experience in Web API and REST
• Good exposure working with MSSQL and SQL query skills
• Good knowledge in design pattern
• Good experience in Entity Framework
• Experience in writing Unit test using xUnit or NUnit
• Experience in frontend technologies especially React
• Worked in an agile SCRUM development environment
• Knowledge of analysis, requirements gathering and formal walk-through techniques
• Experience in Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Splunk or MongoDB
• Exposure working with team with high degree of automation
• Experience working in microservices environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
All successful applicants will receive an official invite within 2 weeks of your application to discuss the next steps in the Job Application.